Friday, July 6, 2012

A Much Easier Movie Quote Quiz

This should prove to be the easiest Movie Quote Matching game ever devised. I want people to return to my facebook post with 100%!!!
Now go after it:





Movie Quote Match 2

1. "Do, or do not. There is no try."
The Empire Strikes Back
E. T.
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Clone Wars

2. "I'll be back."
Terminator
Die Hard
Return of the Jedi
North by Northwest
One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest

3. "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."
I Was a Teenage Werewolf
Planet 9 from Outer Space
Casablanca
The King and I
Rosemary's Baby

4. "Let's just say we're doing it for a pal in the Army."
Not this one
Try number 4
Go forward one space
White Christmas
I said number 4 you idiot!

5. "Look at that! Look how she moves. That's just like Jell-O on springs.She must have some sort of built-in motors. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!"
Some Like it Luke Warm
Some Like it Hot
It's one of the top two
Look at number 3
This is not the right answer

6. "So let it be written, so let it be done."
Saturday Night Fever
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
The Matrix
The Ten Commandments
White Christmas

7. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says: 'Why so serious?' He comes at me with the knife - 'Why so serious?!' He sticks the blade in my mouth. 'Let's put a smile on that face!' And why so serious?"
Toy Story
The Dark Knight
Superman Returns
X-Men United
The Avengers

8. "Fish are friends, not food."
Finding Norman
White Christmas
Finding Elmo
Opaque Christmas
Finding Nemo

9. "That'll do, pig, that'll do."
Dr. Doolittle
Animal Farm
Babe
The Matrix
L.A. Confidential

10. THE HARDEST ONE: "Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."
Dirty Dancing
Beetle Juice
Ferris Beuler's Day Off
Back to the Future
A Fish Called Wanda



Create a quiz at QuizCreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment