Monday, May 21, 2012

Working on the Blog

What a day! I've been working on my blog page, getting it to look right. It still isn't where I'd like it to be, but it is a lot closer.  I've also been able to link it with my webpage:  www.markjayharrisauthor.com

Next I need to create an author page in Facebook and then it is on to Twitter.  So much to learn and do.  Crazy, I tell you.  I also need to start liaising with some other authors, visiting their sites and webpages and blogs. Make some friends and really network this thing. When it comes to being an author I thought I'd just write and work on edits and let someone else do the marketing and promoting other than perhaps some book signings or something.  I didn't really want to get involved with this part of things, but I guess that's how it goes, so... man up!

No comments:

Post a Comment